Vivaldi 1.5 Web Browser on Manjaro 16.10

Vivaldi is a new multi platform web browser built with Chromium technology. The new version of Vivaldi 1.5 is now available to download. I can install and run Vivaldi on my Manjaro 16.10 without any problems. For me, Vivaldi is good web browser but I need to get my self use to it. The user interface is not too good for me and personally I don’t like the interface.

But, there are some other reason that you should try Vivaldi on your Manjaro. The Note feature is quite useful. We can write our notes while browsing the web. The side bar notes can be activated through Vivaldi main menu.

vivaldi 1.5 on manjaro

Vivaldi Speed Dial also useful to access frequently accessed web pages. Watch how this new Vivaldi 1.5 performs on my Manjaro 16.10 video below.

How to install Vivaldi 1.5 on Manjaro 16.10

Open Pamac Software Manager and type vivaldi. You will see vivaldi listed there. Mark it for installation and press Apply to start the installation.

install vivaldi manjaro


EmoticonEmoticon